Basic Bankruptcy Info
Personal and Business Bankruptcy Attorneys in Indianapolis
Marion County Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyers
Anyone can have financial problems. All it takes is a job loss, medical crisis, divorce or simply years of struggling to keep up with the rising cost of living and supporting your family. We see the impact of the economic slowdown on families and businesses throughout Indiana.
At Redman Ludwig, P.C., we identify solid, legal debt relief solutions and help clients through every step of the bankruptcy process. Our business and consumer bankruptcy attorneys represent clients ranging from individuals with overwhelming credit card debt to businesses investigating Chapter 11 reorganization or business dissolution.
Real Debt Relief Solutions for Indiana Individuals, Families and Businesses
Whatever your situation, you will find experienced, supportive legal counsel and services at our firm. You can work with a proven bankruptcy lawyer prepared to thoroughly explore your financial situation, questions about bankruptcy and other concerns such as:
- Should I file bankruptcy?
- Will bankruptcy help me resolve my specific debt problems?
- Do I need a bankruptcy lawyer, or can I file on my own?
- What should I bring to the initial consultation?
- Can I rebuild credit after bankruptcy?
- What property will I be able to keep if I file?
- What debts are never dischargeable under bankruptcy?
- Can bankruptcy save my home, car, retirement accounts and other valuable assets?
- What process and key steps can I expect if I file bankruptcy?
- How does bankruptcy affect co-signers on my loans?
- Are there do's and don'ts I should be aware of — for now and after filing — if I decide to move forward with your firm?
- What can I do to save my business or liquidate its assets and debts while protecting my own financial future?
Put Decades of Bankruptcy Law Experience to Work for You
We encourage you to take advantage of our experience as results-driven bankruptcy attorneys helping clients overcome debt problems and move forward.
Whether you are seeking an alternative to bankruptcy or you are ready to file and want efficient, affordable guidance, please contact our bankruptcy attorneys in Indianapolis for a free telephone consultation at 317-800-6181 or toll free at 866-660-6928.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.